Game link: https://www.gog.com/game/iconoclasts
About: Robin just wants to be a mechanic and help people, but without a license she’s a sinner in Mother’s eyes.
Ever since picking up her wrench, the world has been going nuts and she's wanted to bolt it back together. Now Penance is raining down on everyone she loves and One Concern agents are after her.
But something big is going on – bigger than droughts of Ivory fuel and personal conflicts – and Robin’s in the thick of it.
Iconoclasts is the masterwork of indie developer Joakim Sandberg, seven long years in the making. Iconoclasts delivers awesome action, hilarious hijinks and an emotional rollercoaster of deeply personal storytelling.
- Hours of nut-twisting platform action-adventure
- Numerous densely detailed locations filled with fine-tuned action and puzzles
- 20+ gear-grinding, screen-filling boss battles stand in your way
- Three game-changing difficulty settings supported by a unique tweak system
- A heart-wrenching epic – can one mechanic fix the whole world?
I would be so thankful if anyone was able to post this game. Thanks!