Grid 2 Reloaded Edition 1.0.2 Torrent

Torrent of appGrid 2 Reloaded Edition does not work, I get only seeding :( Could you please fix it??
0_1480081776838_grid.png

And could you also add new version 1.1 ofGrid Autosport?? :)

If its Seeding than that means it finished downloading so find the .dmg (downloads folder) and install.

I will look into updating Grid Autosport i need to buy it again - and Torrent will be 16GB :(

Thanks, but seeding started imidiately and I don't have internet speed 16GB/s :)

@admin Hi, did you already uploaded fixed file? :)

Ok sorry for the late reply..

I have spent the last couple of days building a torrent tracker and torrent server where I will put larger files like Grid 2 and some larger apps.

Here is a new torrent oncmacapps.com tracker:https://cmacapps.com/grid-2-reloaded-edition-1-0-2/

If you have any torrent request than you can write to me on here.

@admin Thanks, but I'm still having problems with seeding. How long should be this seeding?

@Matus

Seeding means the download is complete.

You can remove the torrent from your client and play the game.

@admin I just realise that I have downloaded before file with the same name, so Torrent client started instead of downloading seeding.
Maybe this could causing most of the problems with downloading throught Torrent :)

One more thing. You wrote thatGRID 2 Reloaded Edition you have on your website is version 1.0.2.
BUT I downloaded it and it was a version 1.0!!
0_1485616199440_1.0.png

Could you please check it out?? I'll appreciate it.

@Matus I've downloaded it too. It's so awesome because it's on sale on the AppStore right now!
I'm getting crazy because i find so many apps on sale through a usefulwebsite
Get in and you can download exciting apps at the lowest prices

Thank you, that is what I am looking for

@Billy2602 said inGrid 2 Reloaded Edition 1.0.2 Torrent:

@Matus I've downloaded it too. It's so awesome because it's on sale on the AppStore right now!
I'm getting crazy because i find so many apps on sale through a usefulwebsite
Get in and you can download exciting apps at the lowest prices